How to make a referral
If you know someone who may benefit from visiting Townsville Head to Health, you can call us or use the form below to make a referral.
Townsville Head to Health accepts referrals from GPs, mental health services, community services, carers, families and individuals.
When to go to Townsville Head to Health
Townsville Head to Heath is for adults who:
- are experiencing distress, feeling overwhelmed or are worried about themselves or someone they care about.
- do not need urgent medical attention.
- are willing to come to Townsville Head to Health.
When to go to Hospital
For people who are not willing to come to Townsville Head to Health, need medical attention or may be better supported at the hospital you can:
- call the Acute Care Team on 1300 64 22 55
- attend the nearest hospital emergency department.
Support for carers and families
We also offer support for carers and families of people experiencing distress.