How to make a referral
When to go to Head to Health
Penrith Head to Heath is for adults who:
- are experiencing distress, feeling overwhelmed or are worried about themselves
- do not need urgent medical attention
- are willing to come to Penrith Head to Health.
When to go to Hospital
For people who are not willing to come to Penrith Head to Health, need medial attention or may be better supported at the hospital you can:
- call the the NSW Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511
- attend the nearest hospital emergency department.
Support for carers and families
We also offer support for carers and families of people experiencing distress.