How to make a referral
If you know someone who may benefit from visiting Penrith Head to Health, you can call 1800 595 212 or use the form below to make a referral.
Penrith Head to Health accepts referrals from GPs, mental health services, community services, carers, families and individuals.
When to go to Head to Health
Penrith Head to Heath is for adults who:
- are experiencing distress, feeling overwhelmed or are worried about themselves
- do not need urgent medical attention
- are willing to come to Penrith Head to Health.
When to go to Hospital
For people who are not willing to come to Penrith Head to Health, need medial attention or may be better supported at the hospital you can:
- call the the NSW Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511
- attend the nearest hospital emergency department.
Support for carers and families
We also offer support for carers and families of people experiencing distress.